Friday, December 17, 2004

lady in red

Well that's the Xmas Party over once again. Much like last year, I left the party sober but this time I stayed until the very end.
Thirsty for more, we moved on for more drinking but despite having gotten home at 3am I still managed to get into work today feeling my usual chirpy self.

This years party was themed on Austin Powers - we had some guy dressed up as Austin, a very attractive Felicity Shagwell in a black catsuit and some
lovely ladies in black and white outfits. So we had dancing and we had drinking and some eating - it was all good fun and the only vicious rumour I have
heard this morning was that a certain lady in the office got rather intimate with the shoeshine guy... Though what the shoeshine guy was doing at the
party was anyones guess - he wasn't shining shoes that's for sure.
My nightmare with outfits was also unrealised - my red Karen Millen dress was very popular and I made some new friends whose names I don't remember.

I have a quiet weekend ahead, I'm on call and have to be up at 7am tomorrow to check our overnight processing so I don't expect to be up to
much. As I'm on call, that's my excuse to avoid Christmas shopping!
An unexpected blessing perhaps.

No comments: