Sunday, December 12, 2004

Big feet - big shoes

Well at least Julian Clary didn't win. I was rooting for Denise Lewis personally but the majority was with the other couple.

I ended up watching Notting Hill again on channel 4. I do like this film a lot though it is an incredibly unlikely story. And I actually think Notting Hill is a bit of a dive. Guess you can glamourise just about anything and anywhere with the right camera angles ;)
Rhys Ifans is brilliant in this and for me, I thought that Gina Mckee outshone Julia Roberts in the beauty department.

Something that made me stop and think:- in the film Julia Roberts asks why men are so fascinated with breasts. I have always wondered that as well. They're fatty, functional appendages used for feeding babies. If someone could explain?

No comments: