Monday, June 13, 2005

wrong side of your bed

I am wondering this morning if I should have bothered to get out of bed this morning. For once, I am not feeling like a miserable bitch on a Monday morning, but I couldn't say the same for certain individuals around me. I feel a little tired today of trying to reach the expectations of others. Tired of being told that I'm not trying hard enough, of being criticised for my 'appalling' behaviour, of being told that I'm not listening. I don't want to agree to demands from other people, reasonable or no. For a while I just want to coast and experience the freedom of being a free spirit.

I find it quite incredible that all my life people accuse me of not being considerate of other people's feelings when in actual fact most of my problems in life have come about by being too considerate of too many peoples feelings. My indecisiveness, guilt and frustration are born from this habit.

On days like this I feel like shutting everything and everyone out. I can't do it though - I care too much.

No comments: