Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Somewhere only I know

I am now a fully trained Shaker bartender, qualified and top of my class. I can't spin bottles like Tom Cruise but I can make a bloody good cocktail :)
I have no idea where the days since my last entry have gone. Every day has been such a full day that I am glad to have a very relaxing weekend ahead of me. (I say this because I know for a fact that the rest of this week is going to be hectic)

I'm not sleeping very well at the moment - probably due to too much drinking. I had a very strange dream the other night where I was walking along a beach at twilight and I saw a giant seal, followed by a giant whale. The whale later turned into a guy (asian/arabian looking with a moustache) who I ended up snogging on a couch whilst my dad was in the room. It was very surreal especially as I woke up, fell promptly asleep again and had a dream about sitting in the back of a taxi holding onto a really big pink pig. A real one obviously. It was very clean and well behaved actually.

It's the strangest dream I've had for a while so I thought I would make a note of it along with what the animals apaprently represent..

Whale

To see a whale in your dream, represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned to your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, it indicates a relationship or business project that is too enormous to handle

Seal

To see a seal in your dream, indicates your playfulness and your ability to use and incorporate differing ideas and thoughts into a situation. Seals are a symbol of good luck, success, and spiritual understanding. It also signifies prosperity, faithful friends, and security in love. The dream symbol may also be a pun and indicate you need to put closure on some situation

Pig

To see a pig in your dream, symbolizes dirtiness, greediness, or selfishness. The pig may also represent opulence and overindulgence.

These interpretations are oddly reflective of my life at the moment. Mind you, I don't read too much into dreams generally, not so surprisingly as mine can be totally surreal.

No comments: