Thursday, November 11, 2004

The thoughtlessness of some

I'm feeling furious,anxious,scared,distracted,upset. All those things and all because of one sentence.
10 words.

What the hell is someone supposed to do when a friend emails you saying goodbye, enjoy the rest of your life, I'm off??
It's been two days. There is no response to phonecalls or email. We don't have any other mutual friends so I can't ask
around.

I've lost track of where he is staying because he moves around a bit - he likes to pop off down to Exeter from time to
time so it's not unusual for him not to be home.

The more I think about it the angrier I feel. It's such a fucked up thing to do. Even if he has done something stupid
I can feel no sympathy. This isn't the way you treat your friends. Just like committing suicide by parking your car on a level
crossing causing a train to crash and 5 other people to die is a real shitty thing to do.

All I can do is hope that he is alright because I have no other way of finding out. His mobile phone rings but no one picks up.
Sometimes it goes straight to answerphone.
Baka!

No comments: