Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Stranded in paradise

This is going to have to be a quickie.

I am waiting in Jasper station waiting for the VIA train which was supposed to have arrived this morning and taken me to Vancouver this evening. Due to a derailment, the train was delayed by some 12+ hours and I was forced to spend another evening at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Oh no. I can think of much worse places to be stranded :) So I spent the day relaxing in the jacuzzi and boating on the lake.
It was sumptious, for lack of a better word.

Unfortunately I have had to get up at 3.30am to get to the station for departure at 5-15am. I am therefore a bit sleepy still.

I still haven't seen a moose and my tour of the Rockies is over.Ah well. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

viperx143 said...

you could have combined them and gone boating on the jacuzzi....
it does sound nice & relaxing though. did u discover the ''prunification" time limit on the jacuzzi front?