Saturday, August 14, 2004

NYR

Six minutes of my life just passed by. Seems more like twenty. It’s late, nearly 2am. I’ve worked more than a 50 hour week and had less than 6 hours of sleep a night this week. I don’t really want to be here, but I don’t really know where else I want to be. I feel exhausted, but at the same time, restless. What do I need to do?
My life is full of mundane things at the moment, work, planned holidays, financial matters that I need to take care of. So much clutter. So many things, belongings, responsibilities. I need to offload some of it. It’s now August. I still have time. I can make it a New Years Resolution. In fact, I will make it a New Years Resolution. I can apply minimalism to my life.
I think I now know what I need to do – and knowing that, I can finally go to bed. Oyasumi.

No comments: