Saturday, March 05, 2005

United Kingdom, nil points

Thank god for that. I tuned into BBC1 this evening to see what nonsense song we are going to attempt to win Eurovision with this year. After seeing (and hearing) Jordan's absolutely horrendous performance I could hardly wait to see the final results. I only wish I could post a picture of the pink skintight catsuit she was wearing...
I was totally relieved to find that she will not be representing us in May. Good job too - she'd have been 8 months pregnant by then - hardly the sort of thing we want to be seeing on prime time TV.... never mind the fact that she can't sing a note.

Interestingly, last years winner turned up in the London studios to announce the results from the text votes. Ruslana from the Ukraine. A real hottie, especially in that outfit :)))) Now where can I get me one of those costumes...

No comments: