Saturday, January 08, 2005

The List

There is an episode of Friends which I always remember - the one with Isabella Rossellini and the 'lists'. The Friends have a list of celebrities that they are 'allowed' to sleep without anyone getting upset. Ross has Isabella Rossellini on his, but he subsititutes her out for a local celebrity because he thinks that the chances of meeting her are higher. Ironically, Isabella walks into the coffee house after he does this :) (Chandler has Jessica Rabbit on his - an unlikely encounter in the land of the living methinks but a worthy choice nonetheless)

Anyhow, I thought I'd compile my own list except I have 10 on mine rather than 5. And I have both a list of female and male celebrities.. It's more a list of the celebrities who I find most attractive.

It's taken me over a month to compile and still I'm not 100% happy with it. That just shows how fickle I am I suppose :) The names aren't in any particular order (that would take even longer)

The Gents

Tom Cruise
Brad Pitt
Edward Norton
Orlando Bloom
Joaquin Phoenix
Aidan Gillen
Jonathan Rhys Meyer
Aaron Kwok
Jude Law
Ralph Fiennes

The Ladies

Keira Knightley
Scarlett Johansson
Catherine Zeta Jones
Uma Thurman
Tia Carrere
Monica Belucci
Linda Fiorentino
Marisa Tomei
Rachel Weisz
Avril Lavigne

It's amazing the things you can think about when at work and really not interested in what you are doing :)

No comments: